Stearns Bank N.A., St. Cloud, MN, is seeking a Paralegal or junior level, In-house Corporate Attorney. The ideal candidate has practiced law or worked for 2-3 years with law firm of 50+ attorneys, with background in corporate law, secured transactions, commercial transactions and litigation, collections, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy. Banking law experience and representation of lenders and financial institutions a plus.
• Support Assistant General Counsel and General Counsel in managing a comprehensive range of legal matters
• Provide direction, guidance and assistance on legal matters to Assistant General Counsel, General Counsel and management
• Research legal issues and statutes/regulations, and brief Assistant General Counsel, General Counsel and management on research and recommendations
• Provide recommendations and legal support in potential litigation and loan documentation, secured transactions, and lender rights, remedies and recourse
• Engage and manage outside counsel
• Juris Doctor (J.D.) from an accredited law school or Paralegal Degree
• Licensed to practice in Minnesota (if attorney)
• Strong critical thinking and analytic skills
• Ability to synthesize information and communicate efficiently and effectively
• Top-notch legal research and writing skills
• Extremely resourceful and ability to prioritize and manage a large workload of diverse matters
Email resume to: Resumes9@stearnsbank.com
For more information about Stearns Bank please visit our website – www.stearnsbank.com.