The Managing Attorney provides advanced legal support to the Board of Law Examiners, Board of Continuing Legal Education, Board of Legal Certification, and the Lawyer Registration Office. The position also provides management assistance to the Director and supervises professional staff, including lawyers and paralegals.
• J.D. from an ABA-approved law school.
• A minimum of 5 years of competent performance as an attorney, including advocacy skills.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible managerial experience, including supervision of professional level staff.
• Demonstrated analytical legal writing and skill in applying logical thinking to individual cases; Skill in appraising facts and preparing clear and concise summaries.
• Considerable knowledge of state law, Supreme Court Rules, and professional licensing requirements.
• Demonstrated general management ability and knowledge of supervisory principles
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Successful completion of background check.
For more information and to apply please visit out career page at: www.mncourts.gov